List of Academic Programs in CBE
- Accounting - An excellent program in accounting will provide students with the basic knowledge for a career as an accounting or financial information professional. Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, Bachelor of Arts in Economics/Accounting, an Accounting Minor, and a Masters in Professional Accounting are available.
- Business Administration - Bachelor of Business Administration degree programs are offered in a variety of concentrations. The programs are located in the departments of Management, Finance and Marketing and Decision Sciences. Each of the concentrations prepare students for a variety of careers.
- Business and Sustainability – A degree in Business and Sustainability, which is offered jointly with the Huxley College of the Environment, is designed to combine business practices with the principles of sustainability. The degree is housed in the Department of Management.
- Economics - Economics is the study of the allocation of scarce resources over competing and alternative uses. The Department of Economics at Western offers the opportunity to focus your study in economics or to combine it with a number of complementary subjects.
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management – This Bachelor of Science degree is a collaboration with industry producing graduates with virtually 100% job placement. Outstanding mentoring from industry professionals and meaningful internships in the field contribute to the success of our graduates.
- Masters in Business Administration – Discover the various ways to earn your MBA whether you are just finishing your undergraduate experience or are well along in your career.