Moss Adams Student Success Center
A supportive network is crucial to enhance student success and personal well-being during the student experience. The Moss Adams Student Success Center is a central spot for students to assist with navigating WWU and CBE resources, clubs, activities, policies, and procedures, academic support and career preparation. The Student Success Center is the hub in the CBE for connection and belonging. We support preparation for life and career in a diverse, complex, and globalized society. In this community, we challenge each other to grow!
What the SSC offers:
- Commitment to advance accessibility, diversity, equity, and belonging in the CBE. We are dedicated to doing better for each other, together!
- Access to resources and opportunities within the CBE and WWU-wide to keep you doing your best and thriving
- Tools to help students realize learning potential and opportunities for internship and career readiness
What you will find in the SSC:
- A welcoming, friendly space for all CBE students
- Informative and fun events designed to create community and connection in the CBE
- Comfy furniture for relaxation & gathering
- Study space for individuals or groups
- Computers for drop in use
- Tea, coffee, snacks to keep students going!
- Textbook & business topics library
- Assistance with navigating resources policies and procedures at WWU and in the CBE
Student Success Center Hours
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Location: Parks Hall 045
Do you have questions or need to connect? Feel free to stop by the Student Success Center or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Advocates Section:
The CBE Student Advocates are a group of students tasked with advocating for and serving as a trusted source of university information to the students of CBE. They advocate primarily in the CBE Accessibility, Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity Committee and are committed to supporting and proposing pro-student initiatives, policies, and procedures. Additionally, the CBE Student Advocates support these efforts by creating informative online content for the benefit of all CBE students.
Student Success Center Staff:
- Teri Hall (email@example.com) - Pre-major Advising
- Lucas Walker (firstname.lastname@example.org) in 045C - Professional Writing and Communication
- Renee Gayden (email@example.com) in 045A - WWU and CBE Resources, Navigating Policies and Procedures, Finding Connection on Campus
- Morgan Widden (firstname.lastname@example.org) in 045B - Professional and Career Readiness Director