The Department of Accounting offers an excellent program in accounting, which will provide you with the basic knowledge for a career as an accounting or financial information professional.
We're Proud of Our Accounting Program
- The MPAcc (Master of Professional Accounting) is officially back and it's better than ever! There are two options - the 3+2 Integrated MPAcc designed for outstanding junior-level students and the 4+1 Traditional MPAcc.
- We are committed to a high quality education for our students - our faculty are continually reviewing and revising our curriculum to stay ahead.
- Students enjoy a high level of interaction with professors
- We attract great students
- We have an impressive collection of senior-level accounting electives
- We have an extremely active Accounting Society and Beta Alpha Psi chapter. These organizations meet jointly to maximize student interaction with the accounting profession. Meetings are most Thursday evenings during the academic year - generally with speakers from all areas of the accounting profession. Our chapter of Beta Alpha Psi has earned national recognition as a Superior Chapter every year since it was installed as a chapter!
Academic Department Manager
Department of Accounting
Parks Hall 451
Phone: (360) 650-3202