Western's Master of Professional Accounting program (MPAcc) is a selective program that builds on the strength and diversity of our accounting courses while maintaining our focus on small classes and accessible faculty.
- Provides opportunities for students to improve their expertise in a field that is rapidly becoming more complex.
- Earn a master’s degree while acquiring the knowledge and skills required in Washington for professional licensing as CPAs.
- Graduates gain excellent research and analytical thinking skills to help meet the demand in Washington for well-trained professional accountants
- Program is small and selective. Students get a lot of individualized attention from professors
- Students spend the entire winter quarter doing an internship
- Accounting Department offers scholarships
- Two options: 3+2 and 4+1
- Designed for outstanding junior-level students
- Example 3+2 Schedule:
- Designed for outstanding students who have completed their undergraduate Accounting degree
Dr. Audrey Taylor, Department Chair
Dr. Burak Dolar, MPAcc Advisor
Academic Department Manager
Parks Hall 451
Phone: (360) 650-3202