At the College of Business and Economics, we’re invested in your potential. CBE offers annual scholarships which students apply for in winter quarter each year, to be awarded the following academic year. CBE’s commitment includes supporting BIPOC students, LGBTQ+ students, women, students with disabilities and more.
Please do visit this page for updates on the process and to apply each year for next year’s scholarships. Students will be notified spring quarter if they are awarded a scholarship. Students who are not awarded scholarships are not notified due to the volume of applications.
We are tremendously thankful for the generosity of donors who make these scholarships possible.
The 2022-2023 CBE Scholarship application period has ended.
Students selected to be awarded a scholarship will receive email in late spring quarter with instructions on how to accept their scholarship.
General Guidelines for CBE Scholarships
Any CBE premajor or major may apply for the General CBE Scholarship. Students may complete a simple online application to apply for many different scholarships at one time. Students who complete the application will be considered for all scholarships for which they are eligible based on scholarship criteria. GPA is considered for most scholarships.
Any CBE pre-major or major interested in studying abroad or an international educational experience may complete the application Dr. Steve Globerman International Academic Scholarship.
Additionally, International Business pre-majors and majors may apply for the International Business Study Abroad Scholarship.
If you have questions about applications or the application process contact Teri Hall.
Scholarships included in General Application
- Alumni Association Leader Scholarships
- Boeing Business Scholarships
- EA Bond Graduate Fellowship
- Frank C. Brooks Family Scholarships
- CBE Alumni Scholarships
- CBE Distinguished Scholar Scholarships
- CBE Leadership Scholarship
- Don Cole Graduate Fellowships
- Columbia Bank Scholarship
- Brian and Dawn Crowley Scholarship
- Karen Freeman Diverse Student Scholarships
- Kitsap Bank Merit Scholars Fund (Poulsbo students)
- Giusti Scholarship for Business
- Gregory and Elizabeth Grant Scholarship
- Horizon Bank Scholarships
- McCabe Family Scholarship
- Mischaikow Family Scholarship
- Peoples Bank / LeCocq Family Scholarship
- Settlemyer Family Graduate Fellowship
- Skagit Powder Coating Annual Scholarship
- Bruce and Lynne Shelton Scholarship
- Karen Richards Women in Business Scholarship
- US Bank Minority Scholarships
- Shaun & Darcie Wolfe Family Scholarship
- Bader Martin Accounting Scholarship
- Clark Nuber Accounting Scholarship
- Clifton Larson Allen Accounting Scholarship
- EY Scholarship
- Grant Thornton Accounting Scholarship
- Angela and Marke Greene Accounting Scholarship
- Harrington Foundation Accounting Scholarship
- Larson Gross Accounting Scholarship
- Moss Adams Accounting Scholarship
- Peterson Sullivan Accounting Scholarship
- Shintaffer Family Scholarship
- The Jordan Scholarship in Accounting
- VSH Accounting Scholarship
- Claire & Erwin Mayer Scholarship in Economics
- Margit Kingston Economics Scholarships
- Peter Erikson Miller Scholarship
- Robert and Constance Collier Economics Scholarship
- Settlemyer Scholarships in Business and Economics, Economics
- Dr. Steven Globerman International Scholarship
- The International Study Abroad Scholarship
- Financial Management Association Scholarships
- Russell Investments Scholarship
- Settlemyer Scholarships in Business and Economics, Finance
- Diane Boyer Memorial Scholarships
- Skagit Powder Coating Business Scholarship
- Boeing Manufacturing Management Scholarships
- Crane Aerospace & Electronics Scholarships
- Dri-Eaz Scholarship for MSCM
- Fluke Corporation Scholarships
- Intermec Technologies Corporation Scholarships
- Manufacturing & Operations Management Advisory Board Scholarships
- Mount Baker Products Scholarships
- Oliver Wight Scholarship for Manufacturing Management
Availability and final amounts for scholarships listed are subject to change.
Some departments within the College have funds available to award one or more partial tuition waivers for students. To receive a tuition waiver you must be full-time student enrolled on Western's main campus. Students admitted and enrolled through an off-campus or self-sustaining program are not eligible for these state funded tuition waivers. Departments award tuition waivers on the basis of student merit and do not take applications. If you are selected to receive a tuition waiver you will be notified through your department and the financial aid office