More About Our Department 


The Department of Management is operating with limited on-campus visits, please email to schedule a meeting either on campus or remotely.

Engaging Students In Their Passionate Pursuits

The Department of Management offers concentrations in Management and International Business and majors in Business & Sustainability and Business & Sustainability-Energy studies, as well as minors in Business Administration and International Business.


How to Declare a major or minor within the Department of Management

For requirements and information on declaring a major or minor in CBE see the Apply to CBE page, links to the declaration forms are also below.

Select a link below to apply for your FIRST CBE Major/Concentration or CBE Minor:

Major Declaration Form

Minor Declaration Form

Meet Our Faculty

Each of the professors that make up the Department of Management bring unique and valuable training and expertise to the classroom. These professors dedicate themselves to equipping students with the knowledge needed in the ever-changing world of management.

Need to know who your Advisor is?  Check Degree Works for your listed Advisor.

Meet our faculty

Applying for Graduation:

When you are ready to apply for graduation email the Management Department Manager, at, include your WWU ID (W#) in your request for your major and/or minor evaluation.

There is no need to first consult your faculty advisor before contacting the department to complete your Major Evaluation for graduation.  The Department of Management, not your advisor, approves your Major Evaluation needed to graduate.  Faculty advisors are available if needed for help planning remaining coursework.

After the department reviews and completes your Major and or Minor Evaluation in Degree Works they will notify you via email it has been completed.  At that time you can submit your Degree Application to the Registrar's office via email, form link below. 

When you submit the required ‘Degree Application Form’ to the Registrar's office they will bill your student account for the required application fee.

Major/Minor Evaluation Request forms (not required but may be helpful to plan your remaining courses):

PDF icon Major Eval Request Form-MGMT.pdf

PDF icon Major Eval Request Form-IBUS.pdf

PDF icon Major Eval Request Form-B&S.pdf

PDF icon Major Eval Request Form -B&S-ESC.pdf

PDF icon IBUS Minor Eval Request Form.pdf

Contact Us

Dr. Jongwook Kim
Department Chair
Parks Hall 351A

Cristina Nelson
Academic Department Manager
Parks Hall 351
Phone: (360) 650-2902