Making a gift to CBE will make a difference for students.
Your gift will help to provide the best possible learning experience and the latest in knowledge and professional readiness for students by supporting scholarships, cutting edge technology and information access, as well as faculty and program support.
Director of Development, Christa Countryman
Support the College of Business and Economics general fund
Please click the button below:
Support one of our programs, departments, centers, or other CBE-sponsored activities.
Here are some ideas:
- CBE Students of Color Opportunity Scholarship
- Department of Accounting (including MPAcc program)
- Department of Decision Science
- Department of Economics
- Department of Finance and Marketing
- Department of Management (includes International Business, and Business and Sustainability)
- MBA Programs
- Center for Innovation in Education
- Center for International Business
- Center for Economic and Financial Education
- CBE Investment Management and Scholarship Endowment
- Paul Storer Memorial Endowment Fund
We appreciate your support! Thank you for your generosity!