Center for Economic & Financial Education
Welcome to the Center for Economic & Financial Education at Western Washington University.
The Western Washington University Center for Economic and Financial Education provides in-service and pre-service training of elementary and secondary teachers in economic and financial education.
As staffing and resources allow, the Center can also arrange for the following:
- Consultation with school districts on curriculum development.
- Development of curriculum materials for specific needs.
- Coordination of community resources useful for teaching economics.
- Distribution of materials useful in economic education.
- Research and evaluation of economic education materials and programs presently available.