Investment Fund Advisory Board
Directing Our Department With Experience
The Investment Management and Scholarship Fund Advisory Board serves as mentors for students who analyze the portfolio on a quarterly basis and review current and future investments for the fund.
Current Advisory Board Members
The College of Business and Economics (CBE) Investment Management and Scholarship Endowment Fund was established to:
- Establish ongoing mentoring relationships between the investment management and finance community and students who prepare quarterly presentations for the Board
- Provide a real life investment learning experience for students
- Serve as a source of funding for annual scholarships to students in CBE
- Don Hardy CFA (retired)
Frank Russell Co.
- Brett Manning CFA (WWU '98)
Federal Home Loan Bank
- Erwin Martens (Retired)
- Paul Meeks CFA
- Peter Nielson CFA
- Touk Sinantha CFA (WWU '98)
GW Capital, Inc.
- Karen Richards CFP, CIMA, MBA (WWU'82, MBA '89)
- First Vice President - Investment Officer
Wells Fargo Advisors
- Anthony Zackery CFA (WWU '10)
Zevenbergen Capital Investments