We care about our alumni and look forward to keeping engaged with our grads for life. The networks, friendships and business relationships established while students only grow stronger and more valuable over time.
MSCM is truly a community, with alumni working with current students to help make sure they are successful in whatever way possible.
How to Be Involved
There are many, many ways to stay engaged, involved and give back to MSCM:
- Mentor a student (many alums mentor two!)
- Hire an intern for the summer (or hire a part-time intern during the school year)
- Volunteer to be an APICS guest speaker at a weekly meeting
- Guest lecture in a class
- Donate financially to the program, to scholarships, or to APICS/CSCMP
- Hire MSCM graduates
- Provide a plant tours
- Join the Advisory Board and host an advisory board meeting
- Provide a relevant workshop
- Host students for class projects
- Attend CBE job fairs
Each year our MSCM alumni gather around the Puget Sound area for informal gatherings and reunions.