CORMS works diligently to produce thoughtful research for many innovative publications.
- Sheu, S. Y., Z.G. Zhang, A Note on Optimal Age Replacement Policy for Multi-State Systems, under Forthcoming IEEE Transactions on Reliability.
- Z.G. Zhang, Ilhyung Kim, Mark Springer, G. Cai, Y. Yu Dynamic Pooling of Make-to-Stock and Make-to-Order Operations, Forthcoming International Journal of Production Economics.
- Bai, J., Z.G. Zhang, Z. Li. Lifetime Properties of A Cumulative Shock Model with Cluster Structure, Forthcoming on Annals of Operations Research
- Pengfei Guo and Z.G. Zhang. Strategic Queueing Behavior and Its Impact on System Performance in Service Systems with the Congestion-Based Staffing Policy. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management Vol. 15, No. 1, 18–131 (2013).
- Z.G. Zhang, H.P. Luh, C. Wang Modeling security-check queues. Management Science vol. 57 no. 11 1979-1995 (2011).