WelcomeWelcome to the Center for Economic & Financial Education at Western Washington University.
Contact the Center
Director: Pamela Whalley
Office: Parks Hall 041
Department of Economics
College of Business & Economics
Western Washington University
516 High Street, MS-9074
Bellingham, WA 98225-9074
Services We Provide
The Western Washington University Center for Economic and Financial Education provides in-service and pre-service training of elementary and secondary teachers in economic and financial education.
As staffing and resources allow, the Center can also arrange for the following:
- Consultation with school districts on curriculum development.
- Development of curriculum materials for specific needs.
- Coordination of community resources useful for teaching economics.
- Distribution of materials useful in economic education.
- Research and evaluation of economic education materials and programs presently available.