Certified Sustainability (CSR) Practitioner Program
Advanced Edition 2022 - Online
May 12-13 & 16, 2021
Offered as a non-credit program in conjunction with Western’s Professional and Continuing Education.
More information about these programs.
Additional Professional Development Opportunities
Sustainability is about more than just a healthy environment. Economic, social, and human sustainability are just as crucial. In an uncertain economy and environment, preparing your organization to be sustainable through strong and lean times is more important than ever.
Welcome to the opportunity to become a Certified Sustainability Practitioner and Leader within your organization!
The College of Business and Economics, in partnership with the Centre for Sustainability and Excellence (CSE), happily invites you to the upcoming Advanced Certified Sustainability Practitioner Program. This edition will be held entirely online Sept 9-10 & 13.
This course will include the following online, interactive, and group-based modules (All times are Pacific Standard Time):
5/12: 9am - 12:30pm
5/13: 9am - 12:30pm
5/16: 9am - Noon
Save 10% - use code WWU10
The program offered by CSE is the leading program in the field of Sustainability and has been covered by Forbes, Reuters, and others. They have certified over 1,700 Managers, CSOs, and 90% of the Fortune 500 firms from 50 countries. Their clients include organizations of all types, such as NASA, Coca-Cola, T-Mobile, Nestle, Pfizer, BP, HSBC, and others.
CSE has been approved by CMI (Chartered Management Institute) in offering certified trainings for CSOs, CSR Managers, Communication Directors, HSE Managers and other executives. CSE is also a “Green America”-certified business.
Benefits of Attending One of the Leading Sustainability Practitioner Programs Globally
- Earn the globally recognized Sustainability (CSR)-P Certification
- Learn how to increase buy-in from C-suite executives in your organization on sustainability initiatives
- Access the CSE business network
- The network includes leaders from Fortune 500 Companies and government representatives around the globe – as well as your fellow classmates
- Develop a two-year sustainability plan
- Integrate sustainability across your organization value chain to gain a competitive advantage and maximize stakeholder engagement
- Learn about the latest industry standards
- These include the new GRI reporting guidelines (GRI standards) and UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Discover the future of sustainability
- Learn how artificial intelligence (AI) and blockchain technologies can influence corporate sustainability
Advanced Certified Training for Future Sustainability Leaders
In this additional course you will be joining professionals from a diverse array of industries to design effective Sustainability Strategies and Reports at a deeper level.
About the CSR-P Certification
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will have the chance to complete a two-year sustainability plan that will qualify them for earning the globally recognized CSR-P Certification and become Certified Sustainability Practitioners.
The final assignment helps participants put in place practical tools and use the knowledge gained for their organization.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-650-3909.