General Business - Poulsbo
Western's College of Business and Economics (CBE) is proud to offer opportunities to students at the newly created WWU Center at Olympic College in Poulsbo. CBE prepares men and women for positions of leadership and stewardship in the management and administration of complex organizations.
More about General Business Administration Degree @ Poulsbo
Graduates from this program will possess:
- Perceptual and analytical skills necessary to make decisions and evaluate policies in business.
- Develop student understanding of the social, economic and regulatory environments in business.
- An extensive knowledge of business and management, giving them the basic skills needed to succeed in organizations.
Business Administration - General Concentration in the Catalogue
How to Apply
APPLICATIONS FOR PRIORITY ADMISSIONS DUE BY MARCH 1.
APPLICATIONS AFTER MARCH 1 ACCEPTED ON A SPACE AVAILABLE BASIS.
Admission to programs in the College of Business and Economics (CBE) is selective and based upon prior academic performance and other evidence of high promise. For admission to CBE as a Business Major with a General Concentration with provisional major, or full major status, students must have completed the following requirements:
To help the Admissions Office match up your documents, we recommend that you include your full name and date of birth on all materials.
Mail all application materials to:
Western Washington University
Office of Admissions
516 High Street
Bellingham, WA 98225
- Confirmed admission to Western Washington University - Apply to WWU online
- Confirmed admission to Western Washington University - Apply to WWU by Paper/Mail
- Achieved a 2.5 cumulative college GPA (including transfer work)
- You must have a plan that includes completion of the CBE foundation courses by the end of summer quarter for a fall quarter start