To Apply to CBE you must have
- Minimum of 45 credits
- Minimum of a 2.50 cumulative college-level GPA including all previous institutions.
- Minimum of 2.30 cumulative GPA in all courses taken within the College of Business and Economics (if you have completed any courses at Western).
- Students must have a WWU cumulative GPA of 2.00 or higher to be considered in good academic standing with the University.
*The Economics and Supply Chain Management program have slightly different admission standards. For details visit their department webpages.
Double Major/Concentration/Degree Procedure:
- If you are already a CBE major or pre-major and are adding a second major, concentration or degree, do not fill out a new application.
- Complete the Double Major/Concentration Form.
- If you are not already a CBE major you must apply for one major/concentration/degree first and when that is in place you can add a second major/concentration/degree by the process described above.