To Apply to CBE you must have
- Minimum of 45 credits
- Minimum of a 2.50 cumulative college-level GPA including all previous institutions.
- Minimum of 2.30 cumulative GPA in all courses taken within the College of Business and Economics (if you have completed any courses at Western).
- Students must have a WWU cumulative GPA of 2.00 or higher to be considered in good academic standing with the University.
*The Economics and Supply Chain Management program have slightly different admission standards. For details visit their department webpages.
Double Major/Concentration/Degree Procedure:
- If you are already a CBE major or pre-major and are adding a second major, concentration or degree, do not fill out a new application.
- Complete the Double Major/Concentration Form.
- If you are not already a CBE major you must apply for one major/concentration/degree first and when that is in place you can add a second major/concentration/degree by the process described above.
Students will be able to apply for Summer & Fall Quarter admission to all other CBE Programs from Tuesday, March 28th through Friday, April 14th.
All applications submitted by the April 14th deadline will be processed by May 01, 2017.