Professional Accounting Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Society of Women Accountants
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- Institute of Management Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Beta Alpha Psi & Accounting Society
- Beta Alpha Psi resources page -- Links to public accounting firms, private industry, governmental agencies, accounting organizations, regulatory commissions and CPA review courses.
- Association for Information Systems
- Association of Information Technology Professionals
- Association of Internet Professionals
- Decision Sciences Institute
- The Association for Operations Managment(APICS)
- Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences(INFORMS)
- International Association for Computer Information Systems
- Society for Information Management
Technology & News Sites
The links here give a sampling of information both about economics and for economists:
- Western Library
- WWU's Center for Economic and Business Research
- NetEc provides links to a wide range of resources in economics
- Resources for Economists on the Internet, compiled by Bill Goffe, University of Southern Mississippi
- The University of California's Econometrics Laboratory
- Economics Working Paper Archive
- The University of California's GPO Gate provides access to U.S. Government documents.
- The Journal of Economic Education is available on-line.
- The Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences. Additional information can be found at the Nobel Foundation.
- The Pacific Northwest Regional Economic Conference home page.
- Social Science Research Network
- STAT USA is a data source provided by the U.S. Department of Commerce, available to WWU students and faculty.
- The "About Economics" Page
- The Economic Report of the President (written by the President's Council of Economic Advisers).