Certified Sustainability (CSR) Practitioner Program
Advanced Edition 2020 - Digital Version
October 2, 5 and 6, 2020
Offered as a non-credit program in conjunction with Western’s Professional and Continuing Education.
More information about these programs is available at https://oce.wwu.edu/
Welcome the opportunity to become a Certified Sustainability Practitioner and Leader within your organization.
The College of Business and Economics, in partnership with the Centre for Sustainability and Excellence (CSE) happily invites you to the upcoming Advanced Certified Sustainability Practitioner Program to be held entirely online October 2, 5-6, 2020.
The course will include the following online instructional modules (All times Pacific)
10/2 - 9am - Noon
10/5 - 9am - Noon
10/6 - 9am - 10:30am
The program offered by CSE is the leading program in the field of Sustainability certifying over 1700 Managers, CSOs and 90% of the FT 500 firms from 50 countries so far. CSE has been approved by CMI (Chartered Management Institute), in offering certified trainings for CSOs, CSR Managers, Communication Directors, HSE Managers and other executives. CSE is also Green America certified business.
Benefits of Attending One of the Leading Sustainability Practitioner Programs Globally
- Earn the globally recognized Sustainability (CSR)-P Certification
- Access CSE business network (leaders from Fortune 500 Companies and Government Representatives)
- Develop a two-year sustainability plan integrating sustainability across your organization value chain
- Learn about the new GRI reporting guidelines (GRI standards) and UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Apply artificial intelligence (AI) and Blockchain to Corporate Sustainability based on the 2019 annual report on Sustainability (ESG) Reporting Trends in North America.
Advanced Certified Training for Future Sustainability Leaders:
In this course you will be joining professionals from diverse industries to learn how to design effective Sustainability Strategies and Reports. Our forthcoming event has attracted a diverse set of participants across different sectors.
About the CSR-P Certification
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will have the chance to complete a two-year sustainability plan that will qualify them for earning the globally recognized CSR-P Certification and become Certified Sustainability Practitioners.
The final assignment helps participants put in place practical tools and use the knowledge gained in a practical way.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-650-3909.