Huxley College Foundation Courses:
Completion of the foundation courses are required to declare to Huxley College of the Environment.
- ENVS 203 - Physical Geography
- ENVS 303 - Introduction to Environmental Studies I: Human Ecology and Ethics
- ENVS 305 - Introduction to Environmental Studies II: History and Policy
- MATH 114 - Precalculus I QSR GUR or
- MATH 156 - Algebra With Applications to Business and Economics QSR GUR
If you declared prior to Fall 2017 please follow the university catalog plan of study for that year. The listed requirements are for the current 2017-18 catalog information.
Flowchart for Environmental portion of the major: