CIE Advisory Board
The Center's Advisory Board members serve as strategic links between businesses, organizations, students, and faculty. Board members participate in enhancing the vision of the Center and assisting to bring programs to fruition.
Current projects include helping to develop field engagement metrics with respect to CIE programs as well as measurement of CBE graduate employer views. Board members are also engaged with assisting other WWU colleges with CBE like advisory boards.
Current Advisory Board Members
- Debbie Ahl, Founder & Managing Partner
- Lydia Bennett, Partner
- CREWest Coast, LLC / Saratoga Commercial Real Estate, Inc.
- Ben Dale, CPA, Business Assurance Staff
- Graham Burlee
- Joeseph Erickson, Co-Founder / Managing Director,
- Geoffrey Griebel, President / CEO
- Scott Howell CEO
- Jeff McKee, Managing Director
- Mark Myers, Member Attorney
- Joel Petersen, Senior VP
- Lori Reece, Broker / Owner
- Scott Strand, Senior Vice President and Chief Lending Officer
- Mary Sult, Finance & Professional Services Consultant / Self-Employed
- Barbara Toorens, Founder / Chief Implementing Officer
- John Veitch, Financial Representative