CIE Advisory Board
The Center's Advisory Board members serve as strategic links between businesses, organizations, students, and faculty. Board members participate in enhancing the vision of the Center and assisting to bring programs to fruition.
Current projects include helping to develop field engagement metrics with respect to CIE programs as well as measurement of CBE graduate employer views. Board members are also engaged with assisting other WWU colleges with CBE like advisory boards.
Current Advisory Board Members
- Lydia Bennett, Partner | CREWest Coast, LLC / Saratoga Commercial Real Estate, Inc.
- Ben Dale, CPA, JD Law Student at University of Washington School of Law
- Joe Erickson, Co-Founder / Managing Director | Westside Dermatology PLLC
- Geoffrey Griebel, President / CEO | Eoscene
- Monica James, Leadership Development Consultant | Bank of America
- Jeff McKee, Managing Director | Premier Capital Associates
- David Moretsky, Co-Founder | MyICON
- Mark Myers, Member Attorney | Williams Kastner
- Joel Petersen, Senior VP | US Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management
- LaDon Smith, District Manager | Fastenal Company
- Scott Strand, Senior Vice President and Chief Lending Officer | BECU
- Mary Sult, Finance Director | Bellevue Chamber of Commerce
- Barbara Toorens, Founder / Chief Implementing Officer | Humanista Projects
- John Veitch, Financial Representative | McKay Wealth Management