CIE Advisory Board
The Center's Advisory Board members serve as strategic links between businesses, organizations, students, and faculty. Board members participate in enhancing the vision of the Center and assisting to bring programs to fruition.
Current projects include helping to develop field engagement metrics with respect to CIE programs as well as measurement of CBE graduate employer views. Board members are also engaged with assisting other WWU colleges with CBE like advisory boards.
Current Advisory Board Members
- Debbie Ahl, Founder & Managing Partner | Edgewater Advising
- Lydia Bennett, Partner | CREWest Coast, LLC / Saratoga Commercial Real Estate, Inc.
- Ben Dale, CPA, Business Assurance Staff | Moss Adams LLP
- Joeseph Erickson, Co-Founder / Managing Director | Westside Dermatology PLLC
- Geoffrey Griebel, President / CEO | Eoscene
- Scott Howell CEO | Northern Industrial Inc.
- Jeff McKee, Managing Director | Premier Capital Associates
- David Moretsky, Co-Founder | MyICON
- Mark Myers, Member Attorney | Williams Kastner
- Joel Petersen, Senior VP | US Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management
- Lori Reece, Broker / Owner | RE/MAX Whatcom County, Inc.
- LaDon Smith, District Manager | Fastenel Company
- Scott Strand, Senior Vice President and Chief Lending Officer | BECU
- Mary Sult, Finance & Professional Services Consultant / Self-Employed
- Barbara Toorens, Founder / Chief Implementing Officer | Humanista Projects
- John Veitch, Financial Representative | McKay Wealth Management