College of Business and Economics

CBE Scholarships

CBE Scholarships for the 2015-16 academic year have now been awarded. Over $180,000.00 in scholarship funds were awarded to CBE students. Congratulations to all who received an award. Check back winter quarter 2016 to apply for 2016-17 scholarships.

Scholarships for the College of Business and Economics are available to students of pre-major and full-major status in all college departments and are awarded based on individual scholarship criteria. Additional scholarships can be found through the WWU Scholarship Center's Facebook page.

There are three CBE scholarship applications. Students who complete the CBE General Scholarship application will be considered for all general scholarships for which they meet criteria (see the list of available scholarships).

Students interested in studying abroad or an international educational experience may complete the application for the International Business Study Abroad Scholarship or the application for the Dr. Steve Globerman International Academic Scholarship.

What you will need to apply:

  • Unofficial, electronic copies of all college transcripts
  • No more than one letter of reference, in electronic format (optional)

The application process for academic year 2015-16 will be open in January 2015.

The application deadline is Friday, April 3rd, 2015 by 5 P.M.

If you have questions about applications or the application process contact Teri Hall
Availability and final amounts for scholarships listed above are subject to change.
Some departments within the College have funds available to award one or more partial tuition waivers for students. To receive a tuition waiver you must be full-time student enrolled on Western's main campus. Students admitted and enrolled through an off-campus or self-sustaining program are not eligible for these state funded tuition waivers. Departments award tuition waivers on the basis of student merit and do not take applications. If you are selected to receive a tuition waiver you will be notified through your department and the financial aid office.