Checklist for Managing Personal Records
Information stored in a faculty profile is separated into four categories:
- General Information
Within each category there are a number of “screens” which may or may not need attention. Once these screens are complete a CV or Annual Activity Record can be created from your profile.
Checklist - Checklist for Managing Records.pdf
A basic overview of the required information is listed below. Please use the checklist above for more detailed requirements.
Required Screens (in order of importance):
- Intellectual Contributions - Scholarship/Research category
- Note: Refer to Intellectual Contributions-Critical Fields when reviewing this screen.
- Research Currently in Progress- Scholarship/Research category
- University and College – Service category
- Professional – Service category
- Public – Service category
- Contracts, Fellowships, Grants and Sponsored Research - Scholarship/Research category
- Consulting – General Information category
- Academic, Government, Military and Professional Positions – Service category
- Scheduled Teaching – Teaching category
Review for Accuracy:
- Directed Student Learning – Teaching category
- Administrative Data – Permanent – General Information category
- Administrative Data – Yearly Data – General Information category
- Administrative Assignments – General Information category
- Education – General Information category
- Faculty Development Activities Attended– General Information category
- Personal and Contact Information – General Information category
- Licensures and Certifications – General Information category
- Media Contributions – General Information category
- Professional Memberships – General Information category
- Awards and Honors General Information category
Contact Morgan Freed with questions, concerns, and feedback.